Due to COVID-19, Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools will start remote learning on Tuesday, March 17. There will be no assignments during our regularly-scheduled spring break (March 30-April 3). We will utilize Google Classroom and email to communicate assignments and information.
Additionally, all extracurriculars, practices and any event at school is also canceled and buildings and grounds are closed beginning after school on Friday, March 13 until Monday, April 6.
Like you, we are learning the information in real-time as to how we are all to be affected and why these steps need to be taken. Patience and communication is paramount and we are doing our best to make sure we are prepared, informed and protecting our children and each other. Continue to check this page and your email periodically to ensure that you are up to date.
Simple ways to protect yourself and your family include:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Do not share food, drinks or eating/drinking utensils.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick.
- Cough or sneeze into an elbow or use a tissue and place immediately in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Please click here to read information from the Ohio Department of Health regarding the COVID-19. We will continue to be in contact with our local and state departments of health in order to follow their guidance and recommendations. More information on the coronavirus is also available on the CDC website.
If you have questions that are directly related to the closure, please direct all questions to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Thank you for your continued support in keeping our students, staff and community safe.