The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Board of Education approved the creation of a separate foundation known as the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Education Foundation to provide financial support not available from public funds. The BSEF Committee Members are Bellbrook/Sugarcreek Township residents who are dedicated to providing the best possible educational opportunities for the community.
Dick Cost, Past Chairperson 848-4772
Sharon Baker, Community Member
Lisa Barhorst, Community member
Angi McAlister, Secretary 848-5001 x16110
Jeffrey Lewis, Ass't Secretary 848-5001 x16101
Kevin Liming, Ass't Treasurer 848-4800
Liz Betz, Community Member 848-3095
Pam Cook, Community Member 371-5979
John Dorn, Community Member
Dan Driskell,Community Member 673-5754
Dale Walker, Community Member 416-1643
Jeffrey Stahl, Committee Member 743-3000
Keith St.Pierre, Committee Member 848-6251
The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Education Foundation, in cooperation with the Greene County Community Foundation, is a non-profit fund established to promote quality schools, education programs and fund college scholarships for graduates of the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek School District. It is intended the foundation will provide support not available from public funds.
- Family Legacies & Memorials
- Artists in Residence
- Special Academic Programs
- Athletic Equipment
- Musical Instruments
- Sound / Lighting
- Family Sponsored Classrooms / Labs
- New / Updated Track
- Voice Enhancement Technology
Types of Donations
- Unrestricted Funds - The Foundation uses its discretion to determine where community or Foundation need is greatest and distributes funds accordingly.
- Field-of-Interest Funds - The Foundation decides where grants are needed, within the donor's special area of interest.
- Donor-Designated Funds - The donor determines how the funds will be spent.
- Life Income Plans - Vehicles providing both charitable benefit and income for life through such methods as annuities, tax-exempt trusts and a pooled income fund.
- Legacy Funds - Other planned gifts, such as life insurance and naming the Foundation in wills.
The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Education Foundation enriches educational opportunities for our entire learning community.
The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Education Foundation is dedicated to ensuring excellence in education through public and private partnerships so individuals can achieve their goals.
How Can you Help
- Support the Foundation today!
- Donations are fully tax-deductible.
- Make a& direct gift in any amount.
- Remember special persons and events by making a gift through wills and bequests.
- Promote the Foundation among your friends, relatives and co-workers.
The purpose of the Foundation is to promote the programs and activities of Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Local Schools through donations and gifts in support of the following categories.
- Quality Education - for expanded arts, science, and special projects
- Capital Improvements - to provide state-of-the-art equipment, furnishings, and facilities
- Scholarships - to provide graduates with opportunities to further their education.