When buying shoes, spikes, socks and gear for the up coming season, we remind you that our school colors are PURPLE and GOLD. BLACK, WHITE and GRAY are also acceptable. The ONLY color we wear under our uniforms is BLACK. We want to draw attention to our team for how we compete, not how we dress.
Attendance Requirements for 2019
- 3 unexcused absences allowed for the whole season.
- 6 total absences allowed for the whole season.
- Having a job/work is NOT considered an excused absence.
Athletes will not remain on the team, if they exceed these numbers.
Before an athlete can practice, these things MUST be done.
1) "Final Forms" must be updated online.
- Most of you already have accounts with Final Forms. You do not need to make a new account. Just log on and select "Track & Field" as your sport. Make sure all info us up to date in your account (athletes & parents).
- If you do not have a Final Forms account, you and a parent must register online.
- Athletes MUST use their student email address when registering (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Accounts MUST be created by BOTH athletes (using student email address) and parents (any email address).
- ALL sports at BHS and BMS use Final Forms. You will not need to record the same info from season to season and year to year.
2) Athletes must have an "up to date" physical on file in the BHS Athletic Office
- Physicals are good for one year and must be the school's form.
- Turn in completed physicals to the athletic office.
3) Also each Athlete's $150 participation fee MUST be paid to the BHS athletic office before the first meet.
- Fees can be paid over the phone with a credit card by calling the athletic office at 937-848-3737, x2904 (or option 3). The athletic office is open 8:30a-4p M-F (school days).