Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger has a new reward system and the Bellbrook Music Boosters can receive free money! We need your help so the entire Bellbrook music community can benefit. You need a Kroger card (or your alternate id) and a few minutes online. (Please understand this is one way to handle this registration. As with many websites, there are multiple ways to register for the program).
2. Have your Kroger Plus card or card number. (If you do not yet have a KrogerPlus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
3. If you have already established an online account with Kroger, click on Sign In. Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT (Then sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email to complete. Then sign in.)
4. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.. Under Account Settings, click on Community Rewards (bottom of the page) and input your KrogerPlus card number.
5. Update or confirm your information (name, address, phone numbers).
6. Enter the Organization Number for Bellbrook Music Boosters, 80195, hit Search, then select the ‘Bellbrook Music Boosters’. Click confirm.
*Do you use your phone number at the register? It must be linked to your card as your Alternate ID. Call 1-800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your KrogerPlus card number.
*Members must swipe their registered KrogerPlus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered KrogerPlus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
*Unfortunately with the change in Kroger’s Reward system, the Boosters are no longer given individual account information. Therefore, the Boosters are no longer able to give individual credit. We still encourage you to register your card so the Boosters can receive this excellent community benefit from Kroger.
*Kroger is giving away $5,000,000.00 a year to participating organizations. It isn’t a set percentage, but rather based on how much our organization participates.
If you have any trouble, please contact Dionne Luedtke, BHS.SCRIP@gmail.com