Welcome to Stephen Bell Guidance Office's Web Page!
"It's Your Choice...Make It a Good One!"
Hello Stephen Bell students and parents! I'm Mrs. Knipfer, the School Counselor. The 2013-2014 school year will be my seventh at Stephen Bell and I am so excited to be here!!
As a School Counselor, I perform the following roles in order to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains:
- Individual counseling
- Small group counseling
- Classroom guidance (i.e. Large group counseling)
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
- Organize and administer building testing
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
Please take a moment to browse through the site to learn more about what your School Counselor is doing at Stephen Bell Elementary.
**The information contained within the Stephen Bell Guidance website is the intellectual property of the School Counselor, Whitney Knipfer, and may not be copied, distributed or modified without her written permission.