Enrollment and registration is completed at each building during the school year.
BELLBROOK HIGH SCHOOL3737 Upper Bellbrook RoadBellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-3737
BELLBROOK MIDDLE SCHOOL3600 Feedwide RoadBellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-2141Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:15am -3:15pm
BELL CREEK INTERMEDIATE3777 Upper BellbrookBellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-3777
STEPHEN BELL ELEMENTARY4122 North Linda Dr.Bellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-7831
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm
To start the registration process:
- Please download and complete a student registration packet prior to enrolling.
- Please also bring items required for registration including:
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Immunization Records
- Custody or court papers (if applicable)
- Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills, driver’s license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or a settlement statement. The parent or guardians name MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other persons name, THAT person must sign a notarized Affidavit / Proof of District of Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Addidavit.