Enrollment and registration is completed at each building during the school year.
We will be moving to Central Registration as of June 5, 2018. Please contact the appropriate building if registering prior to that date.
To start the registration process:
- Please download and complete a student registration packet prior to enrolling.
- Please also bring items required for registration including:
- Original birth certificate or passport
- Immunization Records
- Custody or court papers (if applicable)
- Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills(DP&L, Vectren or water bill ONLY), driver’s license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or a settlement statement. The parent or guardians name MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other persons name, THAT person must sign a notarized Affidavit / Proof of District of Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Addidavit.
Note: You must have a google account to book an appointment online.
If you need an appointment time that is not listed or you are not a google user, please
contact the registrar directly at 937-848-5001 or via email at registrar
BELLBROOK HIGH SCHOOL3737 Upper Bellbrook RoadBellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-3737
BELLBROOK MIDDLE SCHOOL3600 Feedwide RoadBellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-2141Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7:15am -3:15pm
BELL CREEK INTERMEDIATE3777 Upper BellbrookBellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-3777
STEPHEN BELL ELEMENTARY4122 North Linda Dr.Bellbrook, Ohio 45305Phone: 937-848-7831
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm