CDL Drivers



Pit Dads are looking to train new drivers to drive Big Bird (the band semi). Parent will need to obtain a CDL License. Boosters has obtained a gracious sponsor to help cover the cost of getting your license. If you are interested in getting your CDL to help drive Big Bird to football games and competitions, please let me know at your earliest convenience. It's fun, you get to be with your kid(s) all the time and help the Pit Dads. 
Please call/email with any questions and further details.
Thanks much,
Chris Metzler