Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-2024
school year is open!
To start the Kindergarten registration process:
1.) Please click here to create a Final Forms parent account. Please click on "Add student" and be sure to click "Create Student" in order to save.
2.) Please upload copies of your student's Birth Certificate, two proofs of residency, immunization records, and a parent driver's license to your student's documents folder in Final Forms.
- Requests for Purple / Gold should
be emailed directly to Mrs. Keeton [email protected]
* Parents wanting Purple / Gold KG are complete.
* Parents requesting the 5-day program will continue to Step 3.
3.) Complete this google form ONLY if you are
requesting a spot in the 5-day program. Failure to provide all registration documentation will forfeit the 5-day program spot.
- This form will open on March 6, 2023. Spots will be available in the order they are
- The 5-day program requires a $100 deposit payable by check or credit card. Checks are made out to Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools and can be mailed to: Stephen Bell Elementary, 4122 N. Linda Dr., Bellbrook, OH 45305
Credit card payments will be
accepted by phone. Please call Jessica Cain at 937-848-5001 extension 6112 on Mondays
and Wednesdays between 9 a.m. and noon.
Mrs. Keeton will be confirming placement in June 2023. You will receive an email from Mrs. Keeton confirming placement and the assigned orientation date/time.
We have two optional Kindergarten programs for 2023-2024:
#1. 5-Day Program - Students attend five days a week. There is a monthly tuition fee for this program. Tuition will be waived for students who qualify for the Free Lunch program. Tuition will be reduced by 50% for those students who qualify for the Reduced Lunch program. Please be sure to fill out the form after it is available on July 1. It will be linked here when available.
#2. Every Other Day Program - Students attend all day on a daily rotation. GOLD program attends Mondays, Thursdays and assigned Wednesdays. PURPLE program attends Tuesdays, Fridays and assigned Wednesdays. Click here to view the full calendar.