Click here to find out more about Preschool Enrollment
If you need to register a student for the current school year, please follow the steps outlined below. The entire registration process will take place remotely.
To start the K-12 registration process:
1. Please click here to create a Final Forms parent account.
Please click on "Add Student" and be sure to click "Create Student" in order to save.
2. Please upload the following documentation to your student's documents folder in FinalForms.
- Records Release Request - Download and complete Part A
- Copy of original birth certificate or passport.
- Parent / Guardian Driver's License.
- Immunization records.
- Custody or court papers (if applicable. Must be court-stamped and signed by a magistrate or judge, or custody given by the accredited agency. The state of Ohio does not recognize a notarized statement for custody).
- IEP or 504 documents (if applicable).
- Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills (AES, CenterPoint or water bill ONLY), driver's license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or settlement statement.
The parents' or guardians' names MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document.
If the documents are in any other person's name, THAT person must sign a notarized
Affidavit/Proof of District Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Affidavit.
If you have a question about whether or not your property is in the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek School District boundaries, please call Greene County Treasurer's Department at 937-562-5014.
Interested in Preschool registration? Please see our Preschool webpage.