Residency / Change of Address

Change of Address

Change of Address 
Have you moved? If you need to update your address, please log into your FinalForms parent account. Once you have updated your address in OneView, please submit two updated Proofs of Residency to your building secretary. If you need additional instructions on how to update your address in OneView, please see our help document

Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills (AES, CenterPoint or water bill ONLY), driver's license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or settlement statement. The parents' or guardians' names MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other person's name, THAT person must sign a notarized Affidavit/Proof of District Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Affidavit.

Foreign Exchange Students

Foreign Exchange Students
All Foreign Exchange students must be living with a host family within the school district. Only two exchange students will be accepted each school year, on a first come, first served basis. Please direct inquiries for foreign exchange students to the [email protected] or 937-848-5001 x 6200. 
Host families must produce two proofs of residency prior to an acceptance contract. 

Nonresident Inquiries

Nonresident Inquiries

Open Enrollment is closed for the current school year.

Enrollment is limited to students who reside within the boundaries of the Bellbrook- Sugarcreek School District or whose parents are employed by the District.  If you are unsure of whether you live within the boundaries of the District, please check the Greene County Auditor GIS

If you have a question about whether or not your property is in the Bellbrook-Sugarcreek School District boundaries, please call Greene County Treasurer's Department at 937-562-5014.

© 2024. Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools. All Rights Reserved.