Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools - Central Office
3757 Upper Bellbrook Rd.
Bellbrook, OH 45305
There will be a Kindergarten parent only meeting on Tuesday March 12 at 6:00pm in the Stephen Bell gymnasium. We kindly ask that you make arrangements for your babysitting needs.
Kindergarten Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be held on March 19 and March 21 from 5:00PM - 8:00PM at Stephen Bell Elementary
Registration for 1st - 12th grades for the 2019-2020 school year will begin March 1, 2019. Please do not register your student in OneView until that date.
To start the registration process:
- Please click here to create a OneView parent account.
- Please click here to schedule a registration appointment.
Note: you must have a personal Google account to book an appointment online.
Additionally, please make sure your calendar settings are set to Eastern Standard Time! If you need an appointment time that is not listed or you are not a Google user, please
contact the registrar directly at 937-848-5001x 6200 or via email at email@example.com
3. Prepare to bring the following required items for registration, including:
- Original birth certificate or passport. We cannot accept a copy.
- Immunization records.
- Custody or court papers (if applicable).
- Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills (DP&L, Vectren or water bill ONLY), driver's license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or settlement statement. The parent or guardian names MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other person's name, THAT person must sign a notarized Affidavit/Proof of District Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Affidavit.
If you have a question about whether or not your property is in the Bellbrook- Sugarcreek School District boundaries, please call Greee County Treasurer's Department at 937-562-5014.