Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools - Central Office
3757 Upper Bellbrook Rd.
Bellbrook, OH 45305
To start the registration process:
- Please create a OneView parent account here.
- Please click here to schedule a registration appointment.
Note: you must have a personal Google account to book an appointment online.
Additionally, please make sure your calendar settings are set to Eastern Standard Time! If you need an appointment time that is not listed or you are not a Google user, please
contact the registrar directly at 937-848-5001x 6200 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Prepare to bring the following required items for registration, including:
- Original birth certificate or passport. We cannot accept a copy.
- Immunization records.
- Custody or court papers (if applicable).
- Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills (DP&L, Vectren or water bill ONLY), driver's license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or settlement statement. The parent or guardian names MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other persons name, THAT person must sign a notarized Affidavit/Proof of District Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Affidavit.