Due to Governor DeWine's order, Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools will be closed March 16th thru April 3rd. If you need to register a student for the 2019-2020 school year, please follow the steps outlined below and schedule your registration appointment beginning April 6, 2020.
Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools - Central Office
3757 Upper Bellbrook Rd.
Bellbrook, OH 45305
To start the K-12 registration process:
1. Please click here to create a OneView parent account.
Please click on "Enroll New Student" and be sure to "Save and Submit to District".
2. Please click here to schedule a registration appointment.
Note: you must have a personal Google account to book an appointment online.
If you need an appointment time that is not listed or you are not a Google user, please contact the registrar directly at 937-848-5001x 6200 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, please make sure your calendar settings are set to Eastern Standard Time!
3. Prepare to bring the following required items for registration, including:
- Original birth certificate or passport. We cannot accept a copy.
- Immunization records.
- Custody or court papers (if applicable).
- Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills (DP&L, Vectren or water bill ONLY), driver's license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or settlement statement. The parent or guardian names MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other person's name, THAT person must sign a notarized Affidavit/Proof of District Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Affidavit.
If you have a question about whether or not your property is in the Bellbrook- Sugarcreek School District boundaries, please call Greene County Treasurer's Department at 937-562-5014.
Interested in Preschool registration? Please see our Preschool webpage.