We will be moving to Central Registration as of June 5, 2018.
Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools - Central Office
3757 Upper Bellbrook Rd.
Bellbrook, OH 45305
To start the registration process:
- Please download and complete a student registration packet prior to enrolling.
- Prepare to bring the following required items for registration, including:
- Original birth certificate or passport.
- Immunization records.
- Custody or court papers (if applicable).
- Two (2) Proof of residency documents; such as utility bills (DP&L, Vectren or water bill ONLY), driver's license, a rental or lease agreement, a deed or settlement statement. The parent or guardian names MUST APPEAR on the legal proof of residency document. If the documents are in any other persons name, THAT person must sign a notarized Affidavit/Proof of District Residence. If living in an apartment, the manager of the apartment complex MUST work with the tenant to complete the Affidavit.
Click Here to Schedule an Appointment
Note: you must have a personal Google account to book an appointment online.
If you need an appointment time that is not listed or you are not a google user, please
contact the registrar directly at 937-848-5001 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.