The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Form is available starting Oct. 1st. You can create a FSA ID by going to fafsa.gov. A FAFSA Workshop will be held on Oct 19th, 6 - 7:30 pm. Representatives from WSU will be available to help walk you through filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The FAFSA Form is available starting Oct. 1st. You can create a FSA ID by going to fafsa.gov. You must create your FSA ID before the FAFSA workshop and bring your own device.
To fill out the 2023-2024 FAFSA, parents and students need to bring the following:
1. Driver’s License
2. Social Security cards
3. 2021 Tax information…… 1040’s, W2’s, 1099’s for parents and students
4. Must have previously signed up for a FSA ID (parent and student each need an FSA ID) and bring the information with you. For more information, click here.
5. Must have access to email while at the school
6. DO NOT enroll for a FSA ID with a high school email… use gmail, yahoo, Hotmail
7. Current Bank Statement and Investments
If this date does not work for you, The University of Dayton will hold a webinar on Oct 3rd to help families. You can join the webinar at Parent Co-Pilot: Filing the FAFSA or on Dec 5th at Parent Co-Pilot: Filing the FAFSA. If you miss these FAFSA workshops, you can contact the WSU financial aid office with questions. Call 937-775-4419. Or you can call the financial aid office at any college for help with completing the FAFSA.
In addition, here is a presentation from the WSU financial aid office explaining all the different types of aid.
Meet Wyatt, your personal FAFSA assistance chatbot.....