At Bellbrook High School, we recognize the importance of providing each student with complete and thorough academic preparation, as well as supporting the development of their emotional, interpersonal and social growth. We strive, through our programs and services, to provide timely dissemination of information and foster close working relationships with students, parents, teachers and school administrators. A partial listing of the services we provide includes:
- Guidance in career and post-secondary options
- Assistance in decision-making processes
- Acting as an advocate for the students of Bellbrook High School
- Assisting in communications between parents, students, teachers and administrators
- Identifying community resources available for families and individuals
- Sponsoring meetings and providing e-mails and mailings dispensing important information to members of our school and community
- Offering individual and group counseling services
- Completing college and scholarship applications and transcripts
- Maintaining student records and grade cards
Counselors are available to meet with students on a drop-in basis or by appointment. Many questions and concerns, especially of the informational type can be answered on an informal basis, without an appointment.
Due to a more complex scheduling procedure at Bellbrook High School, the enrollment process is lengthier than at the other schools in our district. To better serve our students, we make every attempt to ensure a proper fit in courses selected. In order for the counselors to give your family the needed attention, it is best to schedule an appointment at a mutually agreeable time. If your designated counselor is not available when you call or stop in, please see Kiki Kramer, Registrar, (ext. 2902) and she will assist you in making an appointment. Please be aware of the items needed for registration. Having the required documents at the time of enrollment will expedite the procedure.
We look forward to meeting students and parents alike and working with you throughout your student’s high school career.